Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Favourite Most Frequented Sites

Howdy pupils,

You may not believe it but your teacher is a person too! Want to get to know me better or take a glimpse of my interests look no further. My favourite sport is motocross, I usually check Racer X Online or Pulp MX for the latest updates, there are other sites but these are the best in my opinion. For local news updates I check the Niagara Falls Review always nice to keep updated on local events and information. The website I frequent every morning helps me decide what I am wearing. Not sure if it is going to rain or shine? Or if it will warm up later in the day? Check out The Weather Network for local, national or international weather. This is great for looking at the warm Florida temperatures and dreaming during our long winter!

Cheers, Mr. T. Yando

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Nice shares.

    Don't be afraid to use a little extra spacing. For example, "For local news" should be a new paragraph with a blank line of space between that and the first paragraph. And "The website I frequent" should mark the beginning of another new paragraph.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete